Monday, July 11, 2005

Eat More Turkey, Feel Perky

Ok, I tried to post this a minute ago, but somehow it's gone. What I had said was, I don't know when I'll get around to posting something substantial because between work and school I have no free time, plus I'm feeling under the weather. So here's something to entertain you--a website that you've no doubt seen before but is always good for a laugh:
The Institute of Official Cheer,
which contains among other things,
the Gallery of Regrettable Food,
and the lileks.com main page, which contains
the Matchbook Museum.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Your blog should be relaxing... you should not feel pressure to post something substantial. Is jes pressuring you? ;)

JLR said...

It is self-created pressure. It's on my "to do" list, which means I feel like it should be done. But clearly, feeling the pressure doesn't mean I'll act on it.

Amanda Sue said...

ug. i actually looked at the gallery of regrettable foods, specifically the "meat meat meat" section. i think i have just become a vegetarian...

JLR said...

Yeah, it will do that to you.

I really like the "More Knudsen's very best, 11th edition" and the "Patty Cake, Patty Cake, Baker's Shame" selections. I laughed so hard that I was nearly ill. Then again, I was low on caffeine and in a weakened state, so really anything was funny at that point.

Deals On Wheels said...

So, uh, you have NO time to post on your blog, huh?!

I find this interesting. Especially since you had the NDT confront me at work about my general lack of new postings on my blog.

Humpf. We are SO in a fight...

(hehe...)