Thursday, July 21, 2005

Explain this to me, please

Somebody. Anybody. Give me a good reason why the book that I ordered from Amazon.com that shipped on July 15th arrived at my home on July 16th, but the Crunch Cardio Salsa video and Abs for Dummies video that I ordered via the same shipping method, which shipped on July 8th, still have not arrived at my house, and according to the USPS website, aren't due to arrive until July 26th? I'm not getting any thinner here, Uncle Sam!

The phone number to contact the post office is 1-800-ask-usps, and don't think I won't.

6 comments:

Jennboree said...

Maybe God wants you to read and not exercise?

Or maybe the video broke and got salsa everywhere.

HAHAHA...

long day.

Amstaff Mom said...

Cardio Crunch Salsa sounded like a dip to me. Proves I think about Mexican food at 8 in the morning. Do they have a video for that?

JLR said...

ha! You guys are funny. Or maybe I'm on a caffeine low. In any case, I'm laughing.

Kim Plaintive said...

Three words: Eight-Minute Abs.

I love the corny folks from 1994 in the DVD.

JLR said...

Seriously? That video works? Because if it gave me great abs AND the opportunity to mock the people in it, I would buy that right away.

JLR said...

FYI: the videos were shipped on July 8th. So it seems to me that it's taking an excessively long time to get to me.