Thursday, July 28, 2005

Incident Report

1. Was kicked repeatedly by jes throughout lunch.
2. Spilled coffee all down the front of my pink sweater, AND the floor, AND the wall of the breakroom.
3. Now have mystery dirt on my right arm.

And I smell like coffee.

World: Hey, JB, you know what would be a great idea? If you spilled coffee on every article of clothing that you own.
Me: Hey, I'm working on it. Just give me time.

In honor of the occassion, my theme for the day:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

jacks said...

Wait a second...weren't you "JLR" just yesterday or something? Whoa. Too confusing for a Thursday afternoon.

Amstaff Mom said...

no, she was JBB, and then Irene, and now, JB. THAT's confusing.

I'm sorry about the coffee stains and the kicking. I spilled water all down my pants earlier today, but it's dried and gone now, so it's not qualifying for an "incident".

I now have "Idiocy" posted on my cube wall. I was laughing out loud and www.despair.com. hilarious.

JLR said...

Yes, I have caused tremendous amounts of confusion. I will post something now to explain.

AM: I am only Irene today. And I'm converting "Come on Eileen" to "Come on Irene" and using it as my theme song.

ConservativeRant said...

Would that be on the same album as the Chinese restaurant waitstaff singing "Deck the Halls"?

JLR said...

haha!
yes, that's the one.