Monday, August 01, 2005

It may be a long semester, but at least all my clothes will fit me again.

Today I confirmed with my boss that I would continue to work during the school year. Jes's reaction was "Yea!" but the collective reaction of my classmates was "are you CRAZY?"

Yes, yes, I am crazy. But also I'm hoping to work so much that I waste away to almost nothing. That's my new diet plan, as I will clearly not have time to work out. Between school, law review, and work, I think it just might happen.

4 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

My BOY TOY loves to cook. He is very domestic (which is good, because I'm not). I'll have him make you and NDT little care packages. That way, you will eat and NDT will no longer have to eat meals that include (and I quote) "seven grapes, one chocolate-covered almond and a Kudos Bar".

Chris Roberts said...

not surprising to hear. people said the same thing when i student taught, took classes, coached basketball and waited tables my last 2 semesters.

what is it about the women i know who aren't fat who think they are so overweight? i am cursed!!!

JLR said...

it's not so much that I think I'm fat, it's more that my clothes are on the snug side.

deals: last night was worse--half a cup of (dry) cracklin' oat bran and a slice of cheddar cheese.

RR said...

Hey, that was a good dinner! I know I enjoyed it. Cheese and Cracklin' Oat Bran go well together.