Friday, January 13, 2006

If you're not watching Dancing with the Stars . . .

Well, then you won't know what I'm talking about. But regarding the results show tonight--all I can say is that Master P better be the one that gets kicked off.

If you don't watch Dancing with the Stars, then why don't you? If you love ballroom dancing, then it's for you. If you don't love ballroom dancing, but you love watching B-list celebrities embarrass themselves, then what are you waiting for? Of course, they don't all embarrass themselves, but enough of them do that it's fun to watch. And when they don't screw up, well, that's fun for us dancing fans.

I won't be watching the show tonight, because I will be out with rr and my friend kk--provided, of course, that we can decide on what to do. We can't seem to agree on a movie, and I'm broke broke broke, so there's a budgetary limit to what we can plan. Plus, I can't really think of anything to do. It's been so long since I've done something besides (a) the movies [and actually, that's been a long time, too], or (b) dinner, that I can't remember--what do people do for fun? I personally would love to just sit around drinking coffee and talking, but since that's what we always do, I think we're supposed to do something different tonight.

But WHAT?

4 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

Man, I keep forgetting that this is on Thurs. nights. Bummer! I need to DVR it and that way I won't forget.

When all else fails, play games! That's what I always do, at least.

Glad you're having a break from school and work!

Deals On Wheels said...

Is this the night when RR had to use the bathroom FOUR TIMES during the movie? Because she told me about that (and also mentioned that NO ONE ELSE had to pee once during the entire evening. Poor (hehe) RR! I mean, really, JLR! You are RR's TWIN! You should have (at least) feigned a need to pee!)

Lia said...

pillow fight?

EmmaSometimes said...

I don't think Master P and dance should be used in the same sentence.