Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Me, Too! I Also Comment on Receipt Lingo Out of Context!

So, I am SWAMPED with the studying these days (I get about 3 hours of free time a day, and that includes eating, bathing, and transportation time, so guess what I'm not doing? Yep, blogging. If you guessed bathing then you don't know me at all!), but I took a break tonight to watch House reruns (because for years I have been a rabid Hugh Laurie fan, and now I can watch him every Tuesday! So why, why, why, on the first time in forever that I've been able to watch it, it's the one episode from this season that I've already seen? . . . Twice!), and then one thing led to another [edit out long convuluted thought process] and I wound up on the website of a comedian rr and I saw on Dave Letterman probably about 10 years ago, who we just loved, and he has a feature (sadly not up-to-date) in which he comments on receipts he's received. One word: hilarious.

Go, enjoy! As rr said when we looked at it, "it's the sort of thing that's so funny, I wish I'd thought of it myself."

5 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Actually, my vote is still for bathing. Your irrational fear of sweat, coupled with the above-average heat of the past several weeks, means that you have (most likely) budgeted time for at least two showers a day into your schedule.

Am I wrong?...Yeah, didn't think so!

:P

jes said...

I shall hereforth go. And look.

I've been sitting here, in The Cubicle of Death, wondering how you're doing.

EmmaSometimes said...

Todd rocks! Oh, that's so funny.

Amstaff Mom said...

Just wanted to say "hi!"

Lia said...

*also insanely busy; thus the delay*

I've just been sitting here thinking

batheing? bathing? taking a bath? How do you spell bathe-ing?

But I really like the receipt site. New source of entertainment for a suddenly very bored person.