Friday, December 08, 2006

Hay!

On Tuesday, I was driving home on the freeway, and I drove through hay. I can only assume that someone was hauling hay and some of it fell off (although I’d prefer to believe that someone had been sprinkling hay on the freeway just to spice up the drive home for the rest of us).

It was just enough hay to be interesting, and not too much for me to be concerned that it might hurt my car. And then, after I drove through the main hay pile, for the next quarter mile or so, there was just a sort of “winter wonderland” hay effect, with hay just drifting gently through the air, a little haystorm on the freeway.

It just about made my day. I mean, you don’t see that everyday.

3 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Well, you DO live in New Mexico. Correction: EBF New Mexico. Why wouldn't hay be falling there? When one works in Cow Town Central, one shouldn't question hay.

Ha! :P

RR said...

Did you say "hey!" as it floated past you? :)

Deals On Wheels said...

You've been TAGGED.

(sorry)