Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Down For the Count

Sunday, Monday, and yesterday, I was plagued by what may have been good ol' norovirus. Much throwing up. Today I'm back at work, deprived of coffee and its rejuvinating, if stomach-upsetting qualities, sluggish but hopeful. RR may blog about it later, so I'll save any details (mmm, yummy).

I was hoping to be back to full-time blogging this year (or full-time for me), but until I'm fully recovered, I don't think I'll have anything to say. Check back periodically.

6 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

Glad your digestive system is back on its one-way track...

jes said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick, but glad that you're feeling better.

:) (And I'm looking forward to full-time Impatient Chicken blogging!)

Katie said...

feel better, i'll be checking, and checking, and checking, and checking, well you get the point

Amstaff Mom said...

Of COURSE I'll be back.

Emma Sometimes said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I'll pass on the details.

On another note:
Thanks for all your encouragement over this last year. I'm on my way with school!!

Emma Sometimes said...

hey, you....I do agree with you more than you know. I always have this snarky side that thinks negative to find the sarcasm and subsequent laugh, and it's then I can find the positive either way. I've been less interactive over at my blog, going through a weird funk but you are an encouragement, especially when my sisters weren't talking to me (and they are now).

I'm now going for the record of longest comment EVER!!!