Monday, February 12, 2007

No, I Meant to Look Like This. What? It’s Business Casual!

The precautions I normally take to prevent an attack of the frizzies failed me this morning. I left the house with normal hair, but by the time I walked from the parking garage to my office building, I had frizzed out to an embarrassing degree. I say to that, “boo!” Boo, I say!

That, combined with the out-of-control flaking my facial skin has going on right now due to extreme dryness, means that I look interesting, and not in a good way. I look so professional right now.

2 comments:

Amstaff Mom said...

this wind is making my hair all boufont!

and my hands are dry.


I feel your pain.

Deals On Wheels said...

Ditto the dry hands. No matter how much water I drink, lotion I use, etc. nothing seems to make a difference. Boo.

Of course, since my hair is straight and boring to begin with, the wind actually makes it look like it has volume.