Saturday, March 03, 2007

Insert Creative Title Here

My brain is too tired to come up with anything engaging to write about (hence the post title).

I haven’t blogged for I guess about two weeks now. I really haven’t had much to say, and then this week I’ve been feeling kind of like I’m in a funk, so I didn’t have the energy to say anything. And then I kept not getting enough sleep, so I really didn’t have the energy. Last night I was so tired that I couldn’t even form coherent sentences. Luckily RR was able to understand what I was saying, because the wrong words just kept coming out. Often they were even made up words, so it was really fortunate that she got what I meant.

I still don’t have much to say.

I hate the Rooms to Go commercial with that Destiny’s Child song. Hate. So.Much. Never shopping there (at least, not for as long as I remember that I decided I wasn't shopping there).

I have given up candy and cookies and all things of their ilk for Lent. That, and laziness. It’s hard to say which one’s harder to go without.

That’s all I got. The other day I was thinking of things to write about when I mustered up the energy, but now I can’t remember them. Typical.

Oh, and it’s official, I’m stuck with the new blogger. Hate.

2 comments:

jes said...

Poor, poor JLR. Am sad for you.

Also, I am in awe of you. Gave up candy AND cookies? Wha? I think I might DIE.

Deals On Wheels said...

RR is good at knowing what you are saying. I can just make noises, and she goes, "Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm hungry, too." It's amazing.