Monday, April 30, 2007

BIG hair day

Y'all, I have seriously big hair today. Texas-sized. My curls have de-curled themselves and reformed into a big ol' cotton ball hairdo. Seriously big hair. I walked into the bathroom and scared myself. I wish I was exaggerating.

Also too big right now: my stomach. I ate too much at lunch, and then I had a brownie and a frappuccino. L'estomac, she says to me, "why do you hate me so? I lodge the protest most vehement." And in fact, the protest is loud enough to be heard by others. A loud, gurgling, acid-refluxy protest. Already I have been on the receiving end of an arched eyebrow directed at me by a coworker. And my pants are now too tight. Too much information? L'estomac, she does not care.

7 comments:

Emma Sometimes said...

Big hair is good.
Frizz is bad.
Big frizz is really bad.
Conditioner good.
Conditioner on big frizz even better.
Tight pants after too much lunch, me no likey.

Hey, some girl is giving away her flash cards, and books from passing the bar last year here in WA. I'm going to get them for free. Cool? Huh?

Emma Sometimes said...

I, like, my, overuse, of, commas, in the last, comment. Sweet,.

RR said...

Emma: I, like, them, too.

And JLR, my estomac n'est pas happy either.

Hi, I'm Rhonda. said...

But was it Roseanne Roseanna Danna type of BIG??

JLR said...

rhonda: it was SO Roseanne Roseanna Danna big. And today? Even bigger. Not frizzy, just big. My hair is out of control.

emma: if big hair=good but frizz=bad, you would love my hair today. As I said to rhonda, it's not frizzy, but it's HUGE.

And getting the bar prep stuff free? That is cool. That stuff ain't cheap, believe you me.

And like rr, I love the commas. Commas rule--when you follow comma rules. Commas rule with comma rules. That's going on a t-shirt.

Ba Doozie said...

almost makes you just want to go and barf it all up....except for some "experts" claim that is called bullemia or some such thing. Hey, you tasted it already, do you need it now?

heehee

JLR said...

badoozie: ha ha! Bulimia or not, I was miserable enough that if I thought it would help, I'd have tried it. Except . . . having tasted it already, I don't think I'd want to "taste" it again.