Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bro!

Today is my brother’s birthday. In honor of the occasion, I’m linking to Dancing Spiderman. I know, this thing has been around for years, but it still cracks me up. And it’s appropriate because when we were kids, my brother had a Spiderman cake for his birthday. I remember this because when left alone with it, rr and I ate all the frosting.

Ok, we may have licked the frosting just off of one side. In any event, Spiderman makes me think of my big brother.

So happy b’day to the best big brother ever! We love you!

1 comment:

Amstaff Mom said...

I keep forgetting you have a brother. My apologies to the brother. Maybe b/c I don't know his name, he does not exist to me. He's just "the brother I forget you have".

No offense, of course.

Happy Belated.