Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is it good that only part of me looked fat?

So, we had to have photos taken at work a few weeks ago. We got them back today to review, and I have to say, as far as photos go, these weren’t horrible. I am just not photogenic. Even RR, who thinks I’m beautiful, doesn’t think I can take a good picture. So any photo that doesn’t make me look down-right unattractive is a “good” picture to me. Even though I do not look like a movie star in any of these photos, as far as my low standards go, I don’t hate them. I don't hate them, even though my glasses are on crooked and I specifically asked the photographer if my glasses looked crooked (because they felt crooked).

That being said, I did notice that my face looks heavier than it usually does in pictures. That’s a sure sign of weight gain, when you start to see it in your face. Those pictures have therefore strengthened my resolve to do SOMETHING before I go up another size and have to buy all new clothes.

I just wish that I’d seen them before I ate two (stale) mini butterfingers.


(what? I was starving!)

4 comments:

jes said...

Mmmmmm. Butterfingers.

Emma Sometimes said...

Pictures make me WANT to eat butterfingers..

I'm with Jes, mmmmmm, butterfingers.

Heather said...

Mmmmmmm... stale.

JLR said...

I agree with you guys, butterfingers are fabulous. Except not so much these. And heather--haha! You made me laugh out loud! :)