Friday, February 08, 2008

Trailer Time!

Y'all, this is my 300th post! I wish I could write something profound, but instead, it's movie trailer time.

So, movies I am planning to see:

To start things on a light note, I really want to see (and you should too--it has Lee Pace and Amy Adams) (and thanks, RR, for pointing it out) Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day.

In Bruges . RR also pointed this trailer out to me, and we are both counting down until it comes to a theater near us.


SATC. Of course. I hope it's good, but even if it's not, I'll still like watching it.

And, I hate to say it, but I think I want to see Run, Fat Boy, Run

Aaaand I kind of want to see Chaos Theory, but hey, I just love Ryan Reynolds. I even loved “Two Guys and a Girl.”

I don’t particularly want to see Smart People, even though I love Dennis Quaid and SJP, because it looks like one of those “smart people who obey the laws need to learn something from losers” movies (I could be wrong). But the trailer won me over by playing Paul Westerberg. I love that song.

I DO NOT want to see The Accidental Husband because Uma Thurman will be choosing NOT to marry Colin Firth, which no sane woman would do. But the trailer does have “I feel it all,” which I love.

I definitely want to see Persepolis.

I will probably go see Inkheart. I love Brendan Fraser, and I like the “family adventure” genre. Yes, I do, so sue me.

Leatherheads looks charming (George Clooney AND John Krasinski—in a word, fabulous).

Will definitely see Prince Caspian.

I love Michael Caine, so I’ll probably see Flawless.

And, of course, Get Smart.

I think I may have saved the best for last. What I really can’t wait to see is Taken.


Awesome.

No comments: