Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Eau dear.

The other day, one of my coworkers told me that the elevator in the parking garage had smelled like urine that morning. “Like, seriously bad,” she said, wrinkling her nose. There are two elevators in the parking garage, and I didn’t notice any smell in the one I had taken. I got to work only a few minutes before her. I don’t know if she rode on the same elevator that I had taken that morning.

On the way from my car to the elevator, I sprayed some perfume on myself.

And now I’m wondering if my perfume smells like urine.

Needless to say, I didn't ask her about it.

3 comments:

RR said...

Hahahahaha!

I've never noticed your perfume smelling like urine.

Deals On Wheels said...

I don't think you smell like pee.

JLR said...

aawwww! Deals, I wish I'd read this sooner. Thank you for saying that. :)