Monday, August 01, 2011

Back soon, for reals

This is the busiest time of year for me at work, and it's kicking me in my sit-me-down-upon. I'm taking a break, though, to tell you that I have actually thought of some topics to blog about, so you have that to look forward to. Of course, by the time I have the chance to blog again, I will probably have forgotten what I was going to say, so it will be just more of the same ol' "I don't know what to blog about anymore, so here's my grocery list" type posting. (hint: LOTS of ginger)

(By "ginger" I mean the plant and not, say, Damian Lewis or Julian Rhind-Tutt, although don't I wish this was an option at my local Whole Foods.)

(I think "by ginger!" should be a new exclamation of surprise. "By ginger, we've been hornswoggled!")

(And by "hornswoggled," I mean bamboozled, not smacked down by the WWE wrestler, about whom I knew nothing until spell-checking the word hornswoggle, and about whom I wish that I still knew nothing.)

(And by "bamboozled," I mean taken for a ride, not beaten with bamboo sticks.)

(And by "taken for a ride," I meant a nice drive through the country, of course.)

This post appears to have gone out of control, so I'm getting back to work now.

No comments: